The winner(s) will receive a $5 gift card to Pinon Coffee
May 8, 2017 – June 5, 2017
About this Recruitment Survey
Albuquerque & New Mexico businesses and organizations want to hear from you! At Atomic Creative we create online, mobile friendly surveys offering prizing just for telling local businesses & organizations what you think! Simply fill out the information below to participate in the next local survey; we share responses and demographics, never your information.
Special May/June promotion: First 100 sign-ups get a Free $5 Pinon Coffee Card!
This survey is closed
John Russell, Michael J. Gordon
1. Sponsors. Local Furniture Store Survey Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by Atomic Creative (“Sponsor”), 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Alb, NM 87104. This Giveaway is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Giveaway is open to permanent legal U.S. residents who reside within New Mexico and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of Atomic Creative and its subsidiaries, the other Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Giveaway materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
Participants are eligible to win a Atomic Creative contest or sweepstakes only once every 30 days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
3. Entry. This Sweepstakes will begin on Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:01AM and end on Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:59PM. To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit http://www.atomiccreativenm.com. Entrants must include their name, phone number, e-mail address and year of birth, gender, ethnicity, county you live in, and zip code in order to enter. Incomplete entries will not be considered. All entries must be received by Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:59PM. One (1) entry per person will be accepted.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one email address to submit entries during the Sweepstakes. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one entry per day, the entrant will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at http://www.krqe.com/contests. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Sponsors reserve the right to reject and disqualify any submissions that do not meet the terms and conditions of these Giveaway rules.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize(s). There will be one hundred (100) winner(s) in this Sweepstakes. On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 9:30am, the winner(s) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and notified that they won by e-mail. The winner(s) will receive a $5 gift card to Pinon Coffee. The approximate retail value of the prize(s) is $5. Entrants can win only once.
The potential winners will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsors, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to select the eligible entry with the next-highest number of votes, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. The Sponsors also reserve the right to ask for proof to validate the authenticity of the photo submitted. If, in the Sponsors’ sole judgment and discretion, valid proof of the photo’s authenticity is not provided, the Sponsors reserve the right to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an on-air or off-air announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s). The winner must claim the prize in-person at the Atomic Creative office, located at 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 during regular business hours (Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM). Prize(s) will only be mailed to a winner that lives outside of the Albuquerque area. The Prize Affidavit and a copy of the valid picture ID must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the prize will be mailed. The Station is not responsible for the loss of the prize in the mail and will not replace the lost material. The prize must be claimed by July 7, 2017 at 4:00pm or it/they will be forfeited. The Winner will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prize. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner to respond to the email from Atomic Creative or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by the Station will result in forfeiture of the prize. Atomic Creative then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest or giveaway conducted by the Station for thirty (30) days.
7. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Giveaway for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be posted at http://www.atomiccreativenm.com.
8. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Giveaway, please contact Atomic Creative at 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please go to http://www.atomiccreativenm.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Atomic Creative within sixty (60) days of the end of this Giveaway.